Here are some golden rules to make a positive impact with a presentation:
• First, note down all the points you want to make.
• Plan your structure with a clear introduction, two or three paragraphs, and a conclusion.
• Check the stress and pronunciation of any difficult words.
• Don’t read out your text. Try and learn it in advance and use only notes.
• Make sure you look directly at your audience and make eye contact.
• Practice with friends and colleagues beforehand.
• When you start, check that the audience can hear you.
• Above all, speak slowly and clearly.