When two words are spelled and pronounced exactly the same but have different meanings, they are homonyms. Let’s see some examples.
1) MATCH (a stick for making a flame) // MATCH (to suit, pair like items)
2) DIE (a cube marked with 6 numbers) // DIE (to stop living)
3) LIE ( to rest, recline) // LIE (to tell a falsehood)
4) BEAR (a wild animal) // BEAR ( to tolerate, accept)
5) CAN ( a metal container) // CAN ( to be able to)
6) ADDRESS (location) // ADDRESS (to speak to someone)
7) KIND (Type, sort) // KIND (Nice, caring)
Hope it was helpful! Don’t forget to spread the knowledge!
ALFAMA LANGUAGE COMMUNITY